FOOTHILLS ACADEMY ELEMENTARY PTO
“Serving our children, our families and the community at large”
“The mission of FAPTO is to work together with the entire school community to promote an enriched learning environment and enhance the overall educational experience of each child attending Foothills Academy”
Membership in FAPTO is $35.00 per year, per family. These membership dues, along with monies raised from other activities are used to enhance the experience of our student body. Everybody benefits when a Foothill’s family joins!
FAePTO Thanks you for visiting our site and for your involvement with our efforts to keep our school excelling!
Letter from the FAePTO President
Welcome from the FAePTO Board!
Welcome Parents & Students to Foothills Academy for the 2012 – 2013 school year.
We hope you had an enjoyable summer!
The 2012-2013 FAePTO board is excited about the coming year. There is much
to do, and we are looking forward to offering many fun events and volunteer
opportunities for everyone in the Foothills community.
We had a great time last year! Here are just a few of the things we were able to fund
for our teachers, children, and school…
- Funds for the teachers to set up their classrooms!
- Funds for our school’s computer server!
- Supplemental copy paper for the school!
- Books for the school library!
- iPad donation for Support fee incentive!
- Tutoring Scholarship!
- Herpetology Society visit for the students!
- Miscellaneous playground equipment!
- Spelling Bee and Art Fair Entrance fees!
Of course this year we would love to continue this support, as well as take on a
whole new list of projects!!!
With this in mind, we continue our two goals from last year. The first is to host
events that encourage our families to get to know each other and strengthen our
Foothills Academy community. Our second goal is to make fundraising EASY and
FUN. By taking advantage of the following, we can raise money without door to
- Charles Schwab Foundation’s Tickets Fore Charity
- Box Tops
- Orderlunches.com – buying lunch online with Bad Donkey, Rubio’s, and Subway
- Attending social events – FAEP Fall Turkey Trot and Spring Renaissance Fair
You can find all this information on our website: http://www.faepto.org
We look forward to another great year!
President -Kristin DP (Dybvig-Pawelko)
Vice-President - TBD
Treasurer - MaryBeth & Robert Abbey
Secretary - Mary Howells